All Services Are Negotiable

Sunday, September 03, 2006

It's Rarely Without Maintenance

I might as well just say it. Why beat around the bush?

Sprint sucks.

I got my new billing statement this month. This is the second one now since my plan upgrade back in July. This is also the second consecutive month that Sprint has managed to infuriate an otherwise patient, even-tempered man.

Somehow they managed to charge me even more than they incorrectly charged me the last time. You might ask yourself, "How can that happen?"

Here's how. All it takes is:

  • Neglecting to add one of the phones on the plan to the plan (even though the customer has already called and had this corrected once before), for a total of $97.20 in overage charges.
  • Neglecting to add that second phone for free (even though the customer has already called and had this corrected once before), for a total of $20.00 in additional charges.
  • Silently upgrading the customer from his $69.99 plan to a new $89.99 plan, for a total of $20.00 in additional charges.
  • Finally, providing the customer no option but to receive his website password by text message, despite the fact that he does not subscribe to that service, for a total of $0.20 in additional charges.
Thirty minutes later, and things have been corrected. I may sound calm and collected now, but I assure you, Sprint is plenty aware that:
I will not be doing this again. The next time I call, it will be to terminate my relationship with Sprint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home